The assignments and projects that a student does in high school should be taken seriously as they can have an impact on the student’s future career. In the past, schools were known only for their grades and learning habits. However, today the entire education system is changing and is focused on multidisciplinary learning and imparting knowledge through the use of real-life examples.
High school students are required to do project work as part of their course curriculum. Students might be interested in various ideas and topics and if they like those topics, they might want to pursue those. Sometimes, students get confused and see other students’ project ideas and allow them to influence their own. In case you are also a student and are trying to decide which topic would be appropriate for your future career, then you’ve come to the right place.
Moreover, in this article, we will explore numerous school project ideas that one can get for their school project through a well-known website called Acadru. But before we dive into the details, let’s discuss the Acadru and what it entails.
Acadru: What does it offer?
Acadru is a platform that offers multidisciplinary learning modules for students. It consists of mini-modules that encompass all the disciplines and one can browse through them according to their interests. The modules integrate different subjects like humanities, psychology, science and technology, engineering, physics, biology, design, etc.
It also offers various profile-building courses and school project ideas that you can use for high school projects. There are even certifications and mentorships available. Acadru is the go-to place for high school students to find inspiration for school projects. Now, let’s discuss some of the school project ideas that you can get from Acadru.
Interesting project ideas
On opening the Acadru website, you will see a collections or categories tab which consists of the different modules and subjects under which different articles are segmented. By reading the articles, you can decide which topics excite you the most, and then you can go ahead and choose the ones that interest you.
The various modules are Design, Engineering and technology, Business, Humanities, and Science. These topics can give you a basic idea of what you may want to use for your high school assignments. Here are a few of the coolest topics you can use for your high school projects.
The Humanities is a large concept that incorporates various subtopics such as Sociology, Political Science, Psychology, Law and Regulation, Literature, History, and Geography. Below is a list of the most interesting topics from the above subject:
- The Cultural roots of personality
- The psychology of learning
- The fascinating Psychology of human memory
- Interpreting machine psychology
History and Geography
- The science, threats, and beauty of tides
- Geomagnetic Reversal: Are the earth’s magnetic poles flipping?
- What stories do glaciers tell?
- Geopolitics of water: The next major global dispute?
- Predicting Earthquakes: Are we there yet?
- The geography of rich and poor nations
Literature and Language
- Science Fiction to science fact
- Storytelling In the digital age
- Visual Intelligence
- Is Sanskrit a Brain language?
Sociology and Political Science
- Communism: Theory Vs practice
- The Evolving Concept of Family
- Confronting Racism
- Art movements and social change
- Crisis Response of Nations
Engineering and Technology
Students who are interested in engineering and technical subjects can choose to work on project ideas in this area. Some of the popular topics are as follows:
- Edge Computing
- Geoengineering: Rescuing our planet
- Genetic Engineering
- Compliant Mechanism: Bending Engineering Rules
- The future of energy storage technology
- 4D printing technology- Fourth dimension of 3D Printing
- 5G: Connecting things and lives
- Metaverse- A brave new world of modern Ethiopia?
- Future of Data Storage
- Human-machine Symbiosis
Business and management
Students who have a keen interest in the business and management field can take up trending topics from the business world. Some of them are listed below:
- Corporate Social Responsibility- The Future of businesses?
- The Art of Approximations
- The Sneaker Phenomenon
- Rethinking personal luxury
- Future of the insurance industry
- Disruptions in the banking sector
- The trust business: Looking beyond the 5-star rating
- Storytelling with data
Science and Design
Science consists of various sub-modules like physics, chemistry, earth science, mathematics, biology, health, and medicines. If you want to take up a career in science, some of the topics for you are:
- Science of colors
- Nuclear Energy: The misunderstood science
- Physics and Pyramid
- Hexagons: Nature’s most efficient shape!
- Levitation: Stay Afloat
- Marvellous materials: Shape our manmade world
- Scientific principles behind the art of sculpturing
- Science of Dance
- Attractive architecture meets smart science
- Volcanology: Benefits from volcanic eruptions
- Caves: Nature’s time traveling capsules
Thus, in this article, we have presented some of the most creative projects for high school students. Students can look at many of the final year project ideas in this document and use them for their own projects. These articles can be found on the website of Acadru. Visit the platform and browse through the articles to find the topic that interests you the most.
Following is the link to the website of Acadru: https://www.acadru.com/ The link to its learning modules is attached here: https://app.acadru.com/search