LPG or liquefied petroleum gas is popularly used as cooking gas for residential and commercial use. Also, it is beneficial for the chemical industry where flammable gas is a necessity. In several uses of the gas, the main use is as the cooking gas. LPG is an odorless and clean-burning gas. It is also environment-friendly gas that doesn’t add any pollutants. Another advantage of LPG is that it is easily transportable. LPG in cooking is essential compared to the other uses. Often, it is tough to find an LPG gas agency in rural areas. With the new scheme announced by the Government of India, it is now easier to find an LPG gas agency in rural areas.
Type of Distributorship Area:
- Sheri Vitrak: It covers the urban area as mentioned in the Census 2011. LPG distributors present in the Urban area will render gas supply to customers located in the Metro city/City/Town.
- Rurban Vitrak: In this, the LPG distributorship will be present in rural and urban areas. These are cover villages that are located in the 15km range of the municipality.
- Gramin Vitrak: This will cover the rural area. It covers villages within the 15 km range of the LPG Distributorship location and or the area specified by the respective OMCs.
- Durgam Kshetriya Vitrak (DKV): It covers LPG distributorship to difficult areas like forest areas, hilly areas, tribal areas, islands etc., and hence it is named the Durgam Kshatriya track.
The best support with the LPG gas agency in a rural area:
The LPG gas agency in rural areas excels in providing the largest supply of highly used cooking gas to the rural areas. LPG gas agencies in rural areas have made an impressive presence in the LPG gas market compared to other companies. Getting access to the products is very beneficial because you can get a plethora of services.
How to apply for the LPG gas agency in rural areas:
To apply for the LPG gas agency in rural area, one needs to fulfil the following parameters:
- One must be a citizen and resident of India
- One should have passed Xth. However, this does not apply to those belonging to the Freedom Fighter category.
- The age limit should be no less than 21 years of age and not more than 60 years.
- One must complete the multiple dealership norms
- One must not be a signatory to the distributorship or dealership agreement that has been terminated because of malpractices.
- One must have a plot of lad that is sufficient for the storage of an LPG cylinder.
Godown for Storage of LPG in Cylinders:
LPG gas agencies in rural areas would need storage godown approved and licensed by the Chief Controller of Explosives of Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organization (PESO). It must have enough storage space for:
- 8000 kg LPG in cylinders (Sheheri and Rurban Vitrak),
- 5000 kg LPG in cylinders (Gramin Vitrak)
- 3000 kg LPG in cylinders (Durgam Kshetriya Vitrak (DKV).
- The plot dimension should be
- 25 Metre x 30 Metre for the Sheheri and Rurban Vitra
- 21 Metre x 26 Metre for Gramin Vitrak or LPG gas agency in a rural area
- 15 Metre x 16 Metre village limits as per the advertised location, also falling under the rural area
The best part of taking assistance from LPG gas agency in rural areas is to maximize value creation for customers. With the establishment of the LPG gas agency in rural areas, one can get the availability of services equipment maintenance, doorstep transportations, LPG Solutions, and SMS/IVRS Refill Booking.