UPI Autopay facility started for Jio prepaid users; either Jio bill payment or Jio mobile recharge, the phone will be automatically recharged with no hassles.
Reliance Jio has started the UPI Autopay facility for its prepaid customers. Using or activating this facility with UPI, online mobile recharge will be done on a fixed date and fixed plan. You don’t need to do anything apart from it.
Reliance Jio has started a new facility of UPI Autopay for its users. UPI Autopay gives Jio customers the facility of automatic prepaid mobile recharge. Now, Jio customers will not need to recharge his phone themselves. Once the service of UPI Autopay is activated, the mobile will be automatically recharged from the tariff plan set by the user at its scheduled date and time. With the help of this new facility, Jio customers will also be able to make Jio phone bill payments easily and instantly.
Reliance Jio came to this special service for prepaid customers. Once UPI Autopay is activated, the Jio recharge will get recharged online before it expires. Jio has started this facility in partnership with NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India). Once UPI Autopay is activated, there will be no need to enter a UPI PIN for mobile recharge up to Rs. 5,000. However, if Jio customers want to do an auto-recharge of more than Rs 5,000, then UPI Pin will be required to enter every time.
Keep in mind that this facility is only for Jio prepaid customers. As of now, Postpaid customers cannot avail of this service of UPI Autopay.
Jio users can change any plan, activate or remove a new prepaid plan with the help of UPI Autopay instant or later.
How to activate Jio UPI Autopay and how its service can be availed by following the below-mentioned easiest steps:
- Install and Open the MyJio app on your smartphone or compatible devices.
- Click on the Mobile tab as mentioned on the top of the screen.
- Now click on Jio Autopay Setup or Scroll down to ‘Recharge & Payment’ and click on Jio Autopay.
- You will be redirected to the Jio Autopay page, which will be displayed on the screen – ‘We Support Bank Account and UPI’.
- Here, you have to go ahead with Get started which will be shown at the bottom screen.
- Now you will be able to get all Jio prepaid recharge plans. Select the preferred plan you want to recharge in the future. All processes will be automatic without any hassle.
- Once the Jio plan is selected, you will be asked about the payment option. Then, you will see the option of either UPI or Bank Account to choose. Here you can select UPI as your payment option.
- Now, you have to give your UPI ID in the required column and verify it.
- After completing this process, Jio Autopay will be set up for your selected Jio online recharge
- Jio will deduct Rs 1 from your account for payment option verification, but this Rs 1 will be refunded to the same account as soon as possible once the verification is completed.